Lunch break is generally 45 minutes and starts around noon. See the schedule for the exact time.
- FROM US: We will provide lunch for $5 payable at the registration table in the foyer. By far the most popular option, most attendees order a lunch and eat together in the banquet hall.
- Lunches must be reserved in advance by pre-registering for the workshop
- Lunch usually consists of something like the 2016 lunch: a turkey sandwich on a pretzel roll, chips, fruit, and a cookie, as well as bottled waters.
- FROM HOME: You may bring a lunch from home. Water for drinking will be available.
- FROM AROUND HERE: A number of fast food, grocery store, and sit down restaurants are available in the nearby areas on Beaverton Hillsdale Highway or on Canyon Road. Please take into consideration the limited time.